General information about online trading
You can safely pay online through our online booking system. All payments are made through a secure server that is
approved by PBS. You can read more about the security of online payments on the following websites:
www.betaling.dk and www.fdih.dk.
While booking, we reserve the selected rooms for you for ten minutes. If you do not complete the payment within the
ten minutes, the rooms will be released and your reservation will be canceled.
Prices and payment
All prices are quoted in Danish kroner (DKK) including VAT.
Payment in our online booking is done by using a payment card - the supported card types are shown in the displayed
Payment for the stay will be deducted from your account at the end of the booking.
After payment, your browser will be forwarded to a receipt where all information related to your order and payment
appears. The receipt will also be sent to the email address you provide when ordering.
Right of cancellation and refund.
You can cancel your booking on the following terms:
* Regarding accommodation in rooms:
* All stays can be canceled in time until noon. 12.00 the day before arrival.
* In the event of a timely cancellation, the full amount will be refunded - except DKK 100, which is considered as administration fee.
* Regarding accommodation in Appartments:
* All stays can be canceled in time until 30 days before arrival.
* In case of later cancellation, the total rent will be due if the holiday home can not be re-rented.
* In the event of a cancellation we will charge DKK 500, which is considered as administration fee.
* If you cancel later than the timely cancellation deadlines, you will lose the entire amount paid.
* Cancellation must be in writing and must be sent to us per. email or post.
Registration of information
We register your name, address, e-mail and other information given in connection with your order in our customer card.
The information is not disclosed to third parties, but we keep the registration for 5 years.
When paying by credit card, registration takes place via a secure server where the information is encrypted before being
sent over the Internet.
If for any reason you do not receive a confirmation of your order and you have not received an error message from the
system, you can write to the address below or call us.
Complaints about the booking process, the booking itself or the stay must be made within a reasonable time after you
have discovered the error or should have discovered the error by reviewing your confirmation. You can complain in
writing or orally. One year after the date of termination, the right to appeal pursuant to section 83 (3) of the
Danish Purchasing Act ceases. 1, unless otherwise agreed.
A complaint can be submitted to the Competition and Consumer Agency Center for Complaints Solutions,Carl Jacobsens Vej 35,
2500 Valby. You can complain to the Center for Complaints Solutions via www.forbrug.dk.
The EU Commission's online complaint portal can also be used for lodging a complaint. This is especially relevant if you
are a resident of another EU country. Complaints are submitted here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
When submitting a complaint, please enter our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.