Right of cancellation and refund.
You can cancel your booking on the following terms:
* Regarding accommodation in rooms:
* All stays can be canceled in time until noon. 12.00 the day before arrival.
* In the event of a timely cancellation, the full amount will be refunded.
* Regarding accommodation in Appartments: * All stays can be canceled in time until 14 days before arrival. * In case of later cancellation, the total rent will be due if the holiday home can not be re-rented. Handling fee og DKK 500,00 will be charged for re-booking to third part.
* If you cancel later than the timely cancellation deadlines, you will lose the entire amount paid. * Cancellation must be in writing and must be sent to us per. email or post.
Registration of information
We register your name, address, e-mail and other information given in connection with your order in our customer card.
The information is not disclosed to third parties, but we keep the registration for 5 years.
When paying by credit card, registration takes place via a secure server where the information is encrypted before being
sent over the Internet.
If for any reason you do not receive a confirmation of your order and you have not received an error message from the
system, you can write to the address below or call us.
Complaints about the booking process, the booking itself or the stay must be made within a reasonable time after you
have discovered the error or should have discovered the error by reviewing your confirmation. You can complain in
writing or orally. One year after the date of termination, the right to appeal pursuant to section 83 (3) of the
Danish Purchasing Act ceases. 1, unless otherwise agreed.
A complaint can be submitted to the Competition and Consumer Agency Center for Complaints Solutions,Carl Jacobsens Vej 35,
2500 Valby. You can complain to the Center for Complaints Solutions via www.forbrug.dk.
The EU Commission's online complaint portal can also be used for lodging a complaint. This is especially relevant if you
are a resident of another EU country. Complaints are submitted here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
When submitting a complaint, please enter our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.